Register your Interest NOW! Construction anticipated to commence in Quarter 3 2017 and anticipated to complete by end of 2018 or Early 2019
PERFECT FOR SMSF
Chermside is a key destination along Queensland Transport’s future Northern Busway.
Chermside’s very high rate of population growth (an average of 330 new residents each year over the past decade) means there is underlying demand for at least 165 new dwellings per annum based on Chermside’s average household size of 2.0 persons per household as per Census data
Situated just opposite to Westfield Chermside, you have an array of shops, restaurants, cafes and cinemas to choose from. Such a sought after location also boasts a selection of parklands, bikeways and easy access to the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals. With Kedron-Wavell Services Club and Chermside Aquatic Centre only a stone through away you will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the lifestyle!
- 1 bed from $348,000 to $388,000
- 2 bed 1 bath ONLY $435,000
- 2 bed 2 bath from $457,500 to $497,500
- 2 bed + MPR from $475,000 to $530,000
- 3 bed from $595,000 to $640,000
- Average Strata $59/wk
- 4 years Rental Guarantee @6% return and FREE Management Fee (save up to $10,000)
- Ideally located opposite Chermside Westfield
- Chermside bus terminal right in front – 15m
- 10 min to Brisbane CBD and Airport
- Only 1.5km to Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital
- Proximity to Chermside Library, Aquatic Centre, bike & recreational parks
- Kedron Wavell Services Club and local schools
No look further, this is it! Suit investors and home owners!
This project won’t last long, don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact 0479 144 888 to confirm and to book appointment for inspection!
There will be a $1,500 holding deposit for expression of interest. The holding deposit forms part of the 10% deposit upon exchange.
“Images are for illustration purposes and they may differ to the final finishes. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.